terça-feira, maio 12, 2009

Devia ser proibido NÃO sentir.

No outro dia vi outra vez o filme 'Equilibrium'. Quer dizer, estava uma pessoa a vê-lo e eu estava a fazer algo no computador... mas ia vendo bocados quando ouvia algo interessante. O filme não é mau mas o mais curioso é o que me ficou na memória... um poema. Este poema:

'He Wishes for the Cloths of Heaven'

"HAD I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."

William Butler Yeats


Espero que gostem. :)


_

3 comentários:

Ianita disse...

Devia mesmo...

Rice Man disse...

Ianita... :)

Lumig disse...

I'll pay it gladly...

:)